'The Right Product For You'
The Melbourne Centravac Team is totally committed to sales and development to ensure our products remain at the top end of the market for reliability and performance.
Our aim is make sure you get the right machine for your vacuum needs. We pride ourselves on our successful supply of products and service.
Where possible, we prefer to visit your home (existing or new), to check the proposed piperun and to confirm that the machine offered is in fact the right size for the job.
We will work with you to arrange a representative to assist with a quote suitable to your needs. Feel free to contact us for any further information or assistance.
Where does all the dirt go?
All of our machines use a bin system for collecting the dirt. Simply unclip the bin and empty the contents into a rubbish bag. The cyclonic action of the machine, combined with the self cleaning filter, means never having to buy vacuum bags again.
• Machine washable filter
• Ideal for Asthma sufferers
• Leading manufacturer
• We do it right first time, everytime
Husky and the Environment
Husky central vacuums are mainly composed of recycled steel and aluminum, two of the most recycled materials in the world. Did you know that:
A cleaner home is the foundation to healthier living. With its Hepa type filtration, a Husky central vacuum removes more efficiently dust, allergens and other pollutants away from your living area. Hence it improves hygiene in your home with less noise than a regular portable vacuum cleaner. Husky’s high efficiency hybrid filtration technology combined with a HEPA air exhaust filter removes 99.97 % of particles 0.3 microns or larger.
Husky central vacuum systems are 4 to 12 times more powerful than a conventional portable vacuum cleaner. This means you use less energy to clean more efficiently and in less time.
Moreover, our vacuum cleaners are built-to-last! With proper care and upkeep, a Husky central vacuum will last a lifetime, while a portable vacuum cleaner is generally replaced every 5 to 8 years, ending its life in a garbage dump.
• Easy To Use- Plug in the light weight hose to start cleaning. No pulling around a heavy cleaner!
• Vacuuming stairs has become simple!
• All of our HUSKY products can be installed by a professional or with a Do-It-Yourself Kit.
• Superior Quality and reliability.
• A wide range of machines and hose kits to suit all applications. Hoses are light weight and crush proof.
• Peak performance for the life of the machine
• All HUSKY units are covered by a 25 year warranty!